Summer Jobs 253 offers Tacoma Public School incoming juniors and seniors the opportunity to earn high school credit for graduation, college credits, and gain meaningful work experience.
Our youth summer employment program provides Tacoma high school students with:
- 96-hours of paid work experience
- Up to 2 high school credits
- An academic completion bonus
- Basic work readiness
- Resume/interview skills
- Increased self-confidence and personal growth
It provides employers with:
- Low-cost, low risk summer workforce
- An Intelligent and motivated employee
- Access to a diverse pool of talent
- An opportunity to change lives
- Recruit future employees
Summer Jobs 253 Helping Students, Growing Employees!
Whether you want to become a program sponsor a student in your business or participate in the program – it makes a lasting difference in your community.