Make an Investment in Your Future
Ready to get started?
- Applicant must be a Tacoma Public Schools incoming junior or senior in the upcoming school year.
- Accepted students must be able to provide the following documents:
- Social Security card
- Picture identification such as driver’s license or school ID,
- Resident Card – Green Card = I-94 (if applicable)
- Disability documentation from doctor or school IEP (if applicable).
- We will assist in ordering the documents if the student needs them.
Ready to Earn and Learn?
- Must attend mandatory unpaid five-day 20 hour orientation and training.
- Students will be paid at $11.15/hour.
- Successful completion of the academic coursework qualifies you for a bonus.
- Participate in surveys or other data-collection efforts for program evaluation.
- Commit to participate in program, including fulfilling all scheduled workday hours.
- ORCA bus passes will be provided, and summer vacation plans will be considered and do not disqualify an applicant from internships.